Experience the fifth edition of Reebok CrossFit Zurich’s 3-day Outdoor camp in the lovely surroundings of the "Centovalli", southern Switzerland! Including trail runs through beautiful forests, Caveman style WOD's, swimming in ice-cold rivers, agility training on the rocks, canyoning, time to party and much more....!
IS IT FOR ME?
The Camp is physically and technically demanding, so please consider the following questions:
• Have you been CrossFitting consistently for at least 3 months?
• Are you confident in your skills and consistency in the core CrossFit movements & confident that the coaching team would agree with your assessment?
• Do you want to test your limits or discover something new about yourself or become a better athlete, leader or coach?
• Are you prepared to train outside and willing to work hard and with good judgment for hours while offering your support and motivation to your fellow team members?
If you can answer all of this questions with "yes" and perform 50 Burpees on the spot shouting "I love burpees", then this is for you...
The small village "Palagnedra" in the wild Centovalli ("hundred valleys") will be our basis from where we will head out to train our bodies and search to calm our mind and souls from the daily stress.
In the costs of CHF 390.- per Person is included:
• Professional coaching
• All outdoor activities
• 3 nights at a private hostel
• breakfast (a kitchen is at free disposal)
For sign up, write to firstname.lastname@example.org