CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
Level 3 Personal Trainer
Level 2 Fitness Instructor
Teaching Certificate- Preparing To Teach in Life-long Learning Sector
Worcester College of Technology
FEATURES AND QUALITIES
Completed a twenty-four hour ‘spin’ in aid of ‘Winston Wish’s’
• Completed the ‘Three Peaks Challenge’ in under nineteen hours in aid of ‘Help For
• Raised money for ‘The Army Benevolent Fund’ through Highland Games themed sports
event with a Charity auction and raffle.
• Competed at a county level at Rugby, Hockey and Squash. And recently at an
intermediate level at Triathlon.
• Represented the Army in Cross-country and Rugby Sevens.
• Passed Army Officer Selection Board for a place at the Royal Military Academy
• Passed Royal Marines Selection Course 
• Offered position to study Forestry at; Newcastle, Bangor, Royal Agricultural College,
Cumbria and Harper Adams. 
• NPTC City and Guilds certificates in tree surgery: CS30, 31 and 32.
• Travelled around the world, and throughout Europe
• Awarded the Silver Duke of Edinburgh Award. Planned and led final expedition